- 800+ hours professional dance teaching
- The best teachers from all around the world
- Injury Treatment & Nutrition Guidance
- On going evaluation & Coaching
- Dance theory & dance history
- Photoshoot – personal portrays and dance photos
- Show performance / Stage Experience
- Professionally made show at the end of the education
- Your own STEPZ T-shirt/hoodie
- Education from STEPZ; more than 40 years of experience
Furthermore you get:
- The joy of dancing everyday for a year
- Networking and contacts in the dance community
- Friends for life
- 50% DISCOUNT if you choose to take one more year to qualify yourself further
- And all that indefinable extra that is hard to put into words
STYLES & EMPHASIS
Strength + Balance + Flexibility + Coordination + Core
Stretch + Physical agility + Core
CONTEMPORARY / JAZZ DANCE
Contemporary + Modern Dance + Jazz + Oldschool Jazz + Improvisation + Lyrical Jazz + Heels + Partnering
URBAN STREET DANCE
Hip Hop + House + Locking + Popping + Breaking + Waacking + Boogaloo + Vogueing + Street + Krumping + Floor Work
PHYSICAL EXERCISE & FITNESS
INJURY TREATMENT & NUTRITION
EVALUATION & COACHING
EVALUATION & COACHING
Throughout the year dancers are being evaluated during conversations where teachers and directors discuss the dancers course, progression and future goals. You are always welcome to talk to us if you need extra guidance, feedback etc. Furthermore coaching is part of the course with a focus on helping your future applications for dance educations abroad etc.
INJURY TREATMENT & NUITRITION
Injury treatment is part of the education and helps you as a dancer to prevent injuries and overexploitations and in case of accidents – how you treat your injury correctly.
Furthermore there will be a course focusing on nutrition and dietary. Making it possible for the dancers to improve their performance.
We expect you have dance experience and/or done gymnastics before to come in consideration for STEPZ Dance Education. But most important you got to love dancing!
You have to be between 15-26 years old – typically.
A high-school diploma is not required. Throughout the year there will be few or no written exercises. At Stepz the focus will be on dancing, physically and mentally work.
It is not about the dancer next to you but about your personal goals and development. It is about improving – one step at a time. We are picking out dancers based on how you work, how much you are willing to develop and how far your potential reach.
AUDITION 27/2 & 24/4
Video audition is also available
Throughout your education there will be a photoshoot with a professional photographer doing portray and dance photos in use for future applications for dance educations abroad, auditions
EN EXITING AND INTENS DAILY LIFE